Friday, November 12, 2010

"Cold Beer, and MORE Cold Beer!"

Hello There All! It's that time of year, another production is here!

We're doing Harvey. Yes, the Rabbit. The set is insanely complicated, and I am loving it!
Great set of actors, great crew, and a great time. But you want to see pictures.


"Delightful!"
DELIGHTFUL! John Cherry playing the roll of Dr. Chumley in "Harvey"

Techy stuff-
Nikon D60
Nikkor 24-70 F/2.8G @ 34mm (OMG more on that later)
Exposure: 1/400th
F/stop: F/2.8
ISO: 800

So, my Assistant photog came Wednesday, and we both shot full dress. My Assistant happens to be a pro. Like D700 and a ton of lenses. He does good stuff. He wasn't using his 24-70, and let me shoot with it. WHAT? That's awesome! It's an amazing piece of glass. Balance fail with my scrawny little D60, but amazing nonetheless. I highly recommend it.

That's about all for this time, more to come Monday.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment