Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Heard a Rumor...

I'm back! Crazy month, no joke. FCP produced a little play by the name of Rumors. You may have heard of Neil Simon? Yup, he wrote it. Hilarious! I shot it, of course.


Rumors-Director, Cast

Cast photo! With the lovely Director, David Ratliff.

Nikon D60
18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
Exp: 1/100th
f/stop: f/5.0
ISO: 1600
Exp Comp: -2/3rds

I shot ISO 1600 ONLY because I knew I had good lighting to keep the noise down.
The best part of any play is always Photo Call, just because of all the Jokes you can make while running lines for the camera. Sometimes ruining the shot by going out of character and laughing til you fall over.
That's about it for this one, more to come thru the week.

Oh, and we totally need music next time. I was dancing to the tune in my head, and I looked awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment