Friday, February 26, 2010

365 Project: Day 55

Sooo... My camera is at a friend's, so this spot is empty. Again. I feel naked. Also, Comcast has me blowing smoke out of my ears. Our HD channels don't work, the internet is DOWN, and I might not have Internet tomorrow morning. You do NOT want me to be without Internet in the morning. I will get Cranky. Plus, my HD today show will and had been crap since Monday. I hate when my mornings are messed up. And, i think I left my camera charger at the theatre. Crap. I'm miffed. Very. Good night, bittersweet prince.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the trouble. I will be happy to help in getting your service problems corrected. I know how incomplete a day is without something that you are used to using, doing or eating every day! 

    Contact us, let us know the phone number on the account and include a link to this page. We are here to help.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@comcast.com

    ReplyDelete