Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's been a long week

I know I know, being neglected sucks. Sorry, It's been a dang long week. I've been taking my 365 photos, but I'm backed up on posting them. The funny/sad part is, I've got yesterday's and last wednesday's photos on the same card, but I have thursday Etc, in the computer. Gah, I need to get caught up. But, as I've said, It's been a busy week. But, before I go on with my busy day, I *must* show you Café Du Monde's Totally Freaking Epic Site that I just discovered.



I've been drinking their coffee for over a year now, but just visited the site this morning. Knew as soon as it loaded that I had to blog it. Also, notice my backround. Still the Joy to the world download from B's wig Shoppe. Show's that I have been busy :P

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Evie,
    I just found out that my niece has a blog and she is into photography, too! She lives in Tacoma, Washington and is uber neat! I'm going to tell her about you - the same as I'm telling you about her! Check out her blog at www.emmajoymiller.wordpress.com
    Love ya!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete