Sunday, February 28, 2010

An Update

This is an update. Yes, an update. An update it is. Ready for the update? I thought so. Here's the update.

You may have noticed, once again, my absence. Yes, I'm ashamed of it.
I've been lazy, my sleep has been deprived, and I only blog in the mornings. (Ok, I TYPED out my post one evening at starbucks, but it didn't go live 'till the next morning)

I'm going to see if I can't improve upon that. I'm going to try to wake up, or get out of bed, rather, earlier, like I used to. Lately it's been 6:55. Back in november, I was blogging before 6:45. Oops.
I'm going to blog more when I'm out. (more on this to come in the near future)
I'm going to dedicate more of my morning awakeness to blogging. I think of blogging to be a "before 8:30 thing", when it's actually a before 9:30 thing. Lol.

I'm going to take more time on my 365 photos. Lately I've been posting 365 photos that look like photos that the project tries to tear you away from. I'll still put up the epic iPhone pic every once-and-a-while, but I'm gonna see if I can't improve a smidge.

I'm gonna reveal what I've been saving for soon. Yes, you'll like it.

You're probably wondering why I haven't made a lengthly post about iPad yet. don't worry, I'm still compiling thoughts. More on that to come.

I'm going to steal B's Wig Shoppes *7 Random things* idea and do a 5 fantabulous things. Probably at least once a week. Possibly Tuesdays. Tuesdays are drab, why not get a smile out? Yes, Tuesdays. *note: Tuesdays*

I'm going to add little things here and there as they come. Like Buttons! Buttons are awesome, especially big red ones. Yes, buttons. *note: Buttons*

With things to come in mind, I might just right more little stories. Do you like stories?

That is all for now. Gracias, readers.

OH, WAIT!

I'm about aweek, week and a half away from running out of my beloved Cafe Du Monde coffee.
I'm asking YOU what to get next. Chickory, or French Roast. Keep in mind these effect my blogging habits. Or, styles, rather.


Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment