Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back to The Grind

Well, Thanksgiving is over, and that means that Christmas is just around the corner. Home of coziness and family. Home of Decorations *LOVE* and hot chocolate. We celebrate it just a tad differently, though. Christmas tree is set to look classic and cottagy (I'll have a pic once tree is up), and we also have a "winter tree", a large Twig that falls out of whatever tree it chooses. This tree is a bit different. It is spray painted white and has white and blue LED Christmas lights on it. Now, I love our house and the decor and all, but I still enjoy my grandmother's house at christmas. She goes all out classic. Tinsel and all (grandpa likes the tinsel).

It's also time to start Christmas shopping. Yes, I said it, Christmas shopping. Most people hate it, I love it. Though mine is fairly simple, I still love going out in the bustle and tussle of it. Now, it would be a lot more complex, had mom let me spend my money how I want, but that's beside the point. No matter what part of it you like most, the entire season just has a feel to it. A feel like no other. A good, Homey feel. I'll post some pictures of all the decor once it's up, and I have a real simple but fun-for-the-kids gift idea.


But what about you? Do you have anything special you do for the holidays??

No comments:

Post a Comment