Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Is Here!

Hola All! December is once again upon us! My favorite month of the year has rolled into function, and That means awesomeness to come. But, before we go too far into this post, I want to share a few things. First: Before I started writing this, I went out to the kitchen to get more coffee and some cereal. 7:17 am, I look out a window and see frost, as far as the I can see before it comes to a plume of fog only a house away from mine. A signal that December is here. Second: One of my awesome friends on twitter (@deegeebee) RT'd something this morning. "Why don't you stop trying to figure God out and star trying to figure him in?" That is a quote to live by.


Now, Onto the month at hand. The post below says most of what it is, but there are still a few things... The frost as mentioned above. Starbucks' Cand ycane Frappechino (spelling?) straws. Seattle's best SlieghBells blend coffee. Wonderful friends with Xbox LIVE and Christmas break. Friends being Jolly. Crazy outfits. Awesome warm jackets. Christmas and Gingerbread cookies. Christmas movies on tv. Christmas lights hung throughout my room. Crazy yard setups. Yummy food. Candy cane M&m's. Christmas music. The line "Boy it's nippy out there!", uttered by almost anybody that comes through an exterior door. Giving gifts. Getting gifts. Did I say yummy food? Pretty Christmas fonts.

Now those are just a few of the wonderful things about the season. Though it doesn't start until the 21st, It's here in our hearts already. :)

Happy holidays ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment