Monday, October 11, 2010

Dave Owens

Dave Owens @ Vienna Coffeehouse

Dave playing his last show in East TN.

Nikon D60
Nikkor 35mm F/1.8 DX @ 35mm (52mm)

ISO: 1600 (I KNOW, CALM DOWN.)
Exposure: 1/40th
F/stop: 1.8
+ 1/3 EV.

I'll make a post about this guy soon enough.

ISO was that high because, well, it was dark. I hate going higher than 800 on this camera, but it had to be done.

I got lucky with this photo. Out of about 250 pictures, I got maybe 10 good ones.
It was really just hold your breath and shoot, and hope you got a good shot.

That's pretty much it. Shot from a thing I did on Friday should be up tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo, Evie. I have a D50 and there have many times I had to shoot at ISO 1600 and your's looks really good. Sometimes you need to shoot at that level or you don't get the photo. Really nice work... :-)

    ReplyDelete