Thursday, October 28, 2010

These Boots Are Made For Walkin'

And That's Just what They'll Do.

Good Morning! Cheesy title, I know, but I'm really happy with today's photograph.



First, the Techy stuff.

Nikon D60 - Nikkor 35mm F/1.8G DX AF-S
Exposure: 1/640th
F/stop: F/2.0
ISO: 800
+1 EV

I'm pleased impressed how blurred I got with F/2.

Today's shot is from Sunday evening, a group of friends and I went to the park.
This shot features an undeniably teenager's shoes, as if I had to tell you.
Yes, this was shot in a road.
I believe my exact words were "Stand in the road, I don't see any cars!"
We didn't get ran over, and we did get a good shot. My brother snapped a shot of me taking this with his phone, I need to get it.

I took about 200 photos within the hour, with more good than I was expecting, so this isn't the only shot from that night you'll see. And, I became friends with spot metering. Handy Dandy.

That's about it, I'll get to a post I have in my head about ISO soon.

It's a beautiful day, go shoot something! But always remember,

Quantaray Kills. Don't do it.

2 comments:

  1. this is a great shot!!! Nice smooth bokeh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool image. The 35mm is a nice lens. I've been thinking about getting one and after seeing your photo I'm more willing to do so.

    Nice work... :-)

    ReplyDelete