Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kate, a Teaser

Morning! Here's a peek at Friday's little shoot...


Kate 1

This is Kate. She's cool.

Nerdy info

ISO: 100
F/Stop: F/2.2
Exposure: 1/400th

Not much to say about this. We went to the park, shot on a sunny day.
I actually kinda wanted to shoot on a bright day. I wanted a trial & error day. After all, it was my first shoot. Was I nervous? You bet I was. But I wanted to learn what not to do.
This wasn't a planned shoot by more than a few hours. I wanted to learn, for the planned shoot we have coming up. I wanted to know what not to do. I learned first hand that once you lock focus, you DON'T BREATH. I learned that sunny days suck. I confirmed many notions.

If you're a beginner, I strongly suggest you do this. Grab a friend or two, and do what I do best.
Applied learning. It's a great thing.


That's all for now, but remember. Quantaray kills. Don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment