Wednesday, November 11, 2009

And so I am mad

Remember when I ranted about Micro$oft and Xbox? Well I mentioned in there that my most recent Xbox only lasted 9 months, and I thought that was due to it being a refurb. Well IT WAS’NT! I had a BRAND NEW Xbox, in a good environment, that lasted 9 MONTHS. Thats not very long to me. I payed a lot of money for that, and I’ve payed a lot of money on warranties, so I wouldn’t have to wait if it broke. Oh wait, IT SHOULDN’T BREAK! So, since that Xbox isn’t a refurb, I have to send it in. I planned on taking it in to my local Game crazy, using my system swap warranty. It states that it is valid 90 days after purchase, or replacement, in my case, to swap a refurb. But, since it’s not a refurb, the warranty kicks in after the Micro4oft warranty ends. That’s December 22 ’09. I’m not gonna wait that long. So, due to a series of cheap events, I will have a new Xbox in 2-4 weeks. Oh, did I mention that the print out UPS label doesn’t work? So I have to wait for them to mail me one! Add another week to that. Thanks again Micro$oft, for a happy holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment