Thursday, November 12, 2009

Music anybody?


Hola all! I have recently bought/gotten some great music and I thought I might share with you.


Just last week I got one of The Beatles best albums recorded as a full band.












It consists of the following:
Magical Mystery Tour
The Fool On The Hill
Blue Jay Way
Your Mother Should Know
I Am The Walrus (in my top 3 for the album)
Hello Goodbye
Strawberry Fields Forever
Penny Lane (another top 3)
Baby You're A Rich Man
All You Need Is Love (the other top 3rd)

That's just a piece of what I have recently purchased.

I also bought:
"Eleanor Rigby" by Paul McCartney
"Maybe I'm Amazed" by Paul McCartney
"We Weren't Born To Follow" by Bon Jovi
"Instant Karma" by John Lennon *love*

And, my dad being the dinosaur he is *evil snicker*, He owns a lot of music that I've heard on Pandora radio and loved.

The entire "Long Road Home" by John Fogerty/CCR

Some John Mellencamp Stuff

Multiple albums by Crosby, Stills and Nash (and Young)

Some Neil Young stuff

Enough Harry Chapin to Satisfy a freak (thats not a bad thing ;)

Not too long ago I bought "The Hazards Of Love" by The Decemberists (The only Emo music I will ever listen to)

A bunch of The Eagles

And 8 hours and 31 minutes of Elton John stuff (Bought that all myself)


So there you have it, Just a small peak into my iTunes library. I promise something more interesting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment