Friday, November 6, 2009

It's Friday!


Hello all! It's finally Friday! Now I'm sure that this is probably your favorite day of the week, no? Well not mine O_0 My favorite day of the week would be Wednesday. Why you ask? Because I get to see friends, I get to worship God, and have a good time doing it! This past wednesday, we had a bonfire/cookout, and what's more fun than that? We played football, rugby (yes, 2 types of football), soccer, and some odd games. But, back to Friday. ANYways, Friday is home to early wakeups *love*, Coffee while it's still dark *love*, and a trip to the bookstore *LOVE*. The only thing I dislike about friday is that I don't like saturdays. Yes, you heard me, I DON'T LIKE WEEKENDs. Never have. The only reasons weekends are nice is 1. No school. 2. Church. 3. Sunday is next to monday so I get to start my next day off right. So there you have it, I don't enjoy weekends as much as weekdays. Call me crazy (you wouldn't be the first).

No comments:

Post a Comment