Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The season of awesome is here


So, due to tropical depression Ida, we had rain ALL day yesterday, which meant Starbucks, of course! My brother was at play practice, so dad and I went to target to get some things, and then to Starbucks. Now, you can tell that it's my favorite time of year, just by looking at the cups! Red cups mean Christmas time is just around the corner :D It's the season of coffee, cold weather *LOVE* wood stoves, and winter break. Coffee. We all know how much I like coffee. I drink it every morning when I watch CNN, and then the today show (I'm a routinist), while I'm blogging. Cold weather. It's awesome. It gives a feeling of safety and security when you're inside a warm house. It makes you want hot chocolate every afternoon. It's gloomy a lot more, another comfort of being inside. It is the season of hoodies and pea coats. Speaking of hoodies, I just got an awesome new one at target, that is warmer than the sun will ever be. Wood stoves. There is one in the living room of my house, see earlier posts for a pic. That thing makes for a wonderful heating system, considering it is our main heating element for this house, it does pretty dang good. I like to say I have another one in my room, because my plasma tv puts of as much heat as that stove! keeps me nice and toasty. Winter break. The home of snowball fights and Halo 3 custom games. We always stay up all night playing Xbox with friends, talking about how our year has been. Great times. It'll be great again this year if MICRO$OFT FIXES MY FRIKKIN XBOX! That is all. signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment