Wednesday, November 11, 2009

May my absence be over

the past few days have been without blogger, due to my sleeping. I am sorry, and will try my best to pack the rest of the week full of articles. Monday morning, my mother left for California, to help with her parents. So, we’re “batchin’” it this week. this week will be blog packed and busy. My brother does sound for a local theater company, and their upcoming play is next week, and that makes me happy. It makes me happy because the bunch of people there are a wonderful, fun group of people, and this time I get to help build the set. I always help take it down, but it’s nice to do something more than that this time. Plus the cast parties are a blast.

So, I just realized that the paragraph above is just a bunch of thought tidbits. Now on to the real posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment