Wednesday, January 13, 2010

365 Project: Day 12

This isn't a composition at all. What is it? It's a symbol To the American superstore. This evening, I went out to get a flash. An SB-600. The most popular flash out there, despite the SB-800 that is now selling for $900 used. So, I called wolf camera before hand (due to a multitude of previous dissatisfications) and they didn't have any. Figures. Checked best buy's site and it said one store had one. We went there, and got nothing. So we went to target (last resort) and, like normal, no one was at the counter. I pressed the button. A man came after about 40 seconds and said "Can I do something?" I asked If he had one. Nope. Not only did they not, the man who "helped" me, I honestly thought he was stoned. No joke. So, this symbolizes the lack of thought. As soon as you get down to say, 2 in stock, order 4 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment