Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In which I say

I'm sorry. Since Christmas I have had few posts of actual substance. I've been busy. But, I will do my best to get more legit posts more often.


In other news, Some dude on CNBC last night confirmed the Apple tablet which we already knew was coming out today.

The same girl who was interviewing the dude on CNBC re-confirmed it this morning on the today show.

An Apple tablet is coming out today.

It's running on the iPhone OS or modified version of it.

Due to it's OS it's expected for OSX 4.0 to come out along side of it.

I'm really Excited about iPhone OS 4.0.

If apple doesn't release an OS update or at least announce one, Steve Jobs will wake up tomorrow and find his turtlenecks and blue jeans burning on top of his car.


And that concludes the latest (and first of many) installments of News in the fast lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment