Wednesday, January 27, 2010

News in the fast lane

Yes, I'm quite proud of my newly made up word, Webernet, as it seems interwebs was around long before I knew about it.

Anyways, another installment of news in the fast lane is here, as I forgot to check my goodle reader Before I wrote the last post. Although, this is completely different news so I suppose it deserves its own post. Yes, I typed Goodle. Got a problem with it? Apparently my fingers don't, and that's enough for me. Now to the news.

To my Excitement, I have learned that I share a Birthday with Leigh-Ann, the Creator of

Vintage fashion is now on my awesomelist.

I have a pyramid of The best Peanut butter fudge EVAR.

Cloud shaped marshmallows (AWESOME!) have showed up on not one, but TWO blogs on the same day. Gingiber Snap and Simply photo. Images to follow.

My goodle :) Reader has overflowed with awesome blogs.

I'm questioning myself as I am now in love with fashion, or at least the idea of it.

That concludes this installment of news in the fast lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment