Friday, January 1, 2010

And so begins a new decade

Today is the first day of 2010. It's also the first day of the 201- Decade. Last night was the last day we could stick our eyes through the zero's in our time/space status for ten years. But, this is my first decade change where I'm old enough to realize what Y2K(X) means. and so, this turning of the year is like no other. Everybody makes resolutions for going to the gym or whatever, but with the new decade coming around, I want to do something more. A new beginning. I'm guessing every 1-in-5 blogs are saying this, but It's what I want to do. I want to be more active, blog more often, take more photos, and getting better photos out of the ones I take. And so, This begins the first out of 365 days of photos. Yes, I'm starting the 365 project. Not every photo will be up the same day, but I will make positive I take a photo every day. It might have 3 words to go with it, it might have a lengthly blog post to partner with it.

Day one will be up sometime tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment