Monday, January 4, 2010

365 Project: day 3

Not a particularly amazing photo, but I just wanted the Bokeh :)


Announcement time: I figured I'll tell you before I get too far in. I started the 365 project to get better at photography. My friend who did a photo-a-day thing just couldn't go on after 2 weeks. He said it was just too hard to take a unique photograph every day. I've noticed that in just 3 days. I'm 12. I can't drive. I'm constrained to wherever I am. That poses a large challenge to an already monumental task. So, I'll see how far I can go.

But, I have a question for everybody who reads this. Would you rather see a photo a day, or would you like to see photos often, not every single day, but often, with them being more unique and interesting in the long run. Because there's only so many different things in a house you can take pictures of.

Let me know. Regards, Ev.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see you starting this project! Believe me, its not easy, but I'd love to see you take a picture every day. They don't all have to be spectacular, the point is to push yourself to just get your camera in your hand and to think creatively every day. I promise, you'll surprise yourself. Its definitely a challenge but I think you can do it!

    I know you're 12 and you don't have transportation, but you are the most motivated 12 year old I know and figuring out where and how to get that shot every day will only add to the challenge of this project. That's a good thing! Be sure to take your camera with you every time you leave the house so you're ready to shoot at any moment. If you ever need a little encouragement, just email me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for a picture everyday too. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete