Thursday, January 28, 2010

News in the fast lane

Time for another installation of News in the fas lane!

Note- If you find a lack of news in this post, you don't realize that this is just a fast paced stream of organized (kinda) thoughts flying on to the page as they pass through.

Apple released a Tablet.

It's called the iPad. A female friend hates the name (obvious reasons)

She quit out of an online classroom chat before I could tell her that iTampon was trending on twitter.

I felt sorry for her.

I learned an awesome new thing on twitter this morning: [_]D

My newest favorite word is Goodle.

The President spoke for 70 minutes last night.

That's a long time.

That I could've spent sleeping.

Coke cans have cute images on them. My mac thinks coke is a socially acceptable word. (no red lines)

A small clip of Owl City was played on the today show a few seconds ago.

Now Tik Tok is playing.


And, there you have it. The least newsy news in the fast lane. Expect a more informing one next time.

If that's how you tweet, Do the world a favor and stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment