Wednesday, January 27, 2010

365 Project: Day 26

Ok, I'm still in the habit. Procrastination is Murder. I believe this was somewhere around 1:30 am. And underexposed. Shut up. I don't believe in "enhancing" post processing. Only retouch and effects. Unless I'm shooting under LED lighting (Murder).

Anyways, one of my best friends makes peanut butter fudge. She's my pastor's wife. I help my dad (he's the IT/tech manager dude [very important]) alot because his back is bad. So, when we went today the pastor ran to his office and proudly gave me fudge. I was told the night before to go to church to pick up fudge the next day. I went with homemade cookies in return, with the hope that they would make it back to the misses. Good luck with that. :P It's good fudge tho.

1 comment:

  1. The cookies made it home, albeit only two...

    They were delicious!!! Full of chocolate chunks! I used to make oatmeal cookies for my daddy, but ate more dough than I baked. :)

    Thank you for my special treat and I'm glad you liked my fudge. More will make it's way to you sometime.
    Blessings,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete