Wednesday, January 6, 2010

365 Project: Day 4

Bogen 3030/a. coupled with a 3047 head, and you get the perfect telephoto tripod. With a 50mm 1.8 on a d60, it's a little overkill. It's been with my father for 30 years. It ways quite a bit. Alot, actually. think of all the photos he's taken on this over the past 3 decades? Fascinating.

oh, on another note, Sara Norris Commented on my Blog!!! You might not know about her, but you will. I'll see if I can't get permission to do a feature on her this week. But, she's my *favorite* photographer and runs a tremendous business. I'll tell more about that later, but How cool is it for your inspiration to comment and follow your blog!? She's inspired me to work on this 365 project until I just can't do i. And hopefully, I'll make it a year before that happens.

Ciao for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment